Fresh Historical Research Paper Ideas For Straight-A Students
If you are a straight A student and you want a list of fresh, historical research paper topics then look no further.
If you are interested in writing about U.S. history paper topics, you should review the list below:
- Write about the history of African Americans in America.
- Write a paper that explores the beginning of the Civil Rights Movement all the way to today and the impact that it has had on other minority groups in America
- Research a paper about the different battles, leaders, and the outcome of the Civil War.
- Research the colonization of New England and how the perception of New England as a moral mission and a cultural mission is not necessarily true today.
- Write about how radical the Revolutionary War was at the time and what dramatic changes it brought to the then-social order. Discuss the different ideals which philosophers espoused at the time.
- Write about the manner in which America was affected by their entrance into the Vietnam War and what wounds are still present today.
- Research the practice of slavery and its impacts on the successful start up of the colonies
- Write about the manner in which the Industrial Revolution affected the third world
- Discuss the difficult path that women have taken in American history
- Write about the impact of immigration on America and how it has helped build a successful nation.
If you want to write a good paper on world history, you can select one of many world history eras including:
- An overview of the major historical eras which had the most profound impact on the world
- An examination of one particular country and how it has changed since its creation.
- An analysis of some of the most major wars fought around the world and the impacts that they have had since.
- An overview of various peace treaties or the role that women have played in a country or countries of your choosing.
You can also explore major historical eras including the following:
- The manner in which the world moved out of the Dark Ages in the 13th Century
- How industrialism was birthed from the 19th century
- How Europe has become a strong nation since the 20th century and Second World War
- How the Bronze Age brought with it many advances for ancient Egypt.
- How the Bubonic Plague brought about increased support for the Catholic Church